Honey Mustard Curry Chicken
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Sprinkle chicken with paprika, pepper, and curry powder. Place in a roasting pan.
Combine mustard, honey, and jam in a small bowl. Pour over chicken, and marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 1 hour, basting often.