- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon blak pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds of cubed veal
- 4 cups of veal stock
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups pealed and chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and chopped parsnips
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh grlic
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup diced tomatoes 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. in a large bowel combine flour with sale and pepper. coat veal cubes in flour mixture
2. lightly coat a large saucepan with olive oil. Saute veal over meadium heat until golden brown.
3. add veal stock, celery, carrots, parsnips and garlic. simmer over low heat for 20 t0 25 minutes. add remaining stew ingrediantes and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Note you can make mashed potatos and put this stew on top of the potatos.