- 1/2 lb pork and beef breakfast sausage links
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 T cooking oil
- 1 c. flour
- 1/4 t salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottom and 1 inch up side of an 8x8x2 baking dish. Set aside.
2. Slice sausage into 1/2" pieces and brown in skillet. Drain.
3. Combine eggs, milk and oil. Stir in flour and salt. Beat with whisk til smooth. Pour batter in prepared dish. Arrange sausage pieces on top of batter.
4. Bake 35 minutes, or til puffed and golden. Serve immediately with maple syrup.