sugar cinnamon cookies
- 1 1/4 cup (156 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60 g) whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter spread
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) egg substitute or 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons (25 g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flours, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
3. Place butter spread, sugar, eggs and vanilla into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
4. Select Variable 1.
5. Turn machine on and slowly increase the speed to Variable 3 or 4.
6. Blend for 30 seconds with tamper as needed or until creamed. Empty mixture from the container into the dry ingredients and mix together.
7. Chill dough for 1 hour.
8. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Shape dough into balls. Roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.