Townhouse topped Haddock
- 3-4 Haddock fillets
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- tsp small chopped onion (optional) can use minced onion.
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup townhouse or butter flavored crackers crushed.
Place Haddock in a greased baking dish.
Combine the soup, worcestershire sauce, onioin and pour over the fish.
Bake uncovered at 375 for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake 15 minutes longer.
check to see if fish flakes easily to determine if it is done.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)