- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, with juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, madarin oranges with juice, sour cream and eggs until smooth and creamy. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
To make the frosting, stir together the pineapple and instant pudding mix in a medium bowl. Fold in whipped toping. Frost cooled cake.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)