Rocky Road Candy
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup or (Karo Syrup)
- 1 (12-ounce)package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans, chopped coarsely
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, and light corn syrup.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. 3. Boil for two minutes and remove from the heat.
4. Add the chocolate chips, stirring until melted.
5. Cool mixture until lukewarm (bottom of pan will be where you can touch).
6. Stir in the marshmallows and nuts.You do not want the marshmallows to melt.
7. Refrigerate uncovered for about 1 hour or until mixture is firm.
8. Drop the candy into small mounds onto wax paper.
9. Let candy dry.