Peanut Butter Chocolate Coconut Graham Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs shopping list
- 2 2/3 cups package flaked coconut
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12-oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350 (325 for glass pan).
In 13x9x2-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter. Top evenly with the coconut, then sweetened condensed milk.
Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
In small saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer. Cool 30 minutes, then chill. Cut into bars.
Store cookie bars loosely covered at room temperature