Two Chip Chocolate Chippers
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup stick margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a large bowl, cream the butter, margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, pudding mix and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans if desired.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly with a glass. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
Yield: 5 dozen.