Cinnamon Spice Sweet Potato Chickpea Salad
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, divided
Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a non-stick liner.
Peel and chop sweet potato.
In a large bowl, add the cooked chickpeas, uncooked sweet potato, cinnamon, salt, and 1/2 tbsp coconut oil. Mix well.
Spread onto prepared baking sheet and place in the oven at 425F for 36-40 minutes.
Remove from oven and place into a large bowl. Add the remaining 1/2 tbsp coconut oil and stir well to coat.
Add additional sea salt if preferred.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Citrus Conserve 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Casey's Spinach Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp-Stuffed Sweet Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aligot (Garlic and Cheese Mashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swiss Potato Kugel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon and Lentils With Moroccan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Crowns 0/5 (0 Votes)