•Carbohydrates - 5g
•Fat - 2g
•Protein - 0g
•Sodium - 26mg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 TBS light sugar (sugar/stevia blend)
- 1/4 cup splenda brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 TBS cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 TBS fat free milk
1. Mix coconut oil, sugars and vanilla together until light, about 2 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
3. Slowly add to the sugar mixture until just combined.
4. Add the milk, and mix just to combine.
5. Form into a 1 1/2 inch log and roll tightly in plastic wrap.
6.Chill for 1 hour.
7.Unwrap and cut into 1/8 inch thick disks.
8.Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until they appear to be firm.