- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, boiled & mashed
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk or half & half
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 c chopped parsley
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well using an electric mixer. Place in a large, buttered casserole dish.
2. If serving right away, cover and bake in a preheated oven at 325°F. for 50 minutes.
*It's ok to lighten this recipe up a little by using low fat cream cheese and light sour cream.
*You can make this recipe several days ahead and store in the fridge. If baking cold, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes first.
*If you're lacking oven space, start warming this in a well-buttered crockpot earlier in the day.