Tortellini and Tomato Appetizer
Great for Christmas
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated spinach tortellini
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
Place garlic cloves on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil.
Wrap foil around garlic. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Toss with remaining oil; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cheese, milk, pesto and pepper.
Mash garlic into pesto mixture; stir until combined.
Alternately thread tortellini and tomatoes onto toothpicks.
Serve with pesto dip. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 2 dozen (1-1/2 cups dip).
You'll also love
- Bacon-Wrapped Spam bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp-Stuffed Sweet Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aligot (Garlic and Cheese Mashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon and Lentils With Moroccan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Scampi Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA ALLA RUSTICA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Joey's Baked Macaroni 0/5 (0 Votes)