- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vamilla
- 1 container (8oz) sour cream
- 1 can (21 oz) strawberry pie filling
Heat oven to 325 degrees. Wrap outside bottom and side of 10-inch springform pan with foil to prevent leaking. In small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar; stir in butter. Press firmly in bottom of pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, the eggs and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream. Spread half of mixture (about 3 cups) over crust. Spoon half of pie filling by tablespoonfuls onto cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture (refrigerate remaining pie filling).
Bake 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool 15 minutes. Run metal spatula carfully along side of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
To serve, run metal spatula carefully along side of cheesecake to loosen again; remove foil and side of pan. Spoon remaining pie filling over cheesecake.
You'll also love
- Salmon Tartare 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potato Bake Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yukon Gold and Sweet Potato Mash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Big Apple 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma's Molded Applesauce Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Bread Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach Berry Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Chocolate Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)