Panama Pork Stew
- 2 small sweet potatoes (about 3/4 pound), peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 ‑1/4 pounds pork stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 to 2 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
Adapted from recipes.howstuffworks.com
Place potatoes, corn, green beans and onion in slow cooker.
Top with pork.
Combine tomatoes, water, chili powder, salt and coriander in medium bowl.
Pour over pork in slow cooker.
Cover; cook on LOW 7 to 9 hours.