Tempting Tree Treasures Dip
- 1 REYNOLDS® FunShapes™ Tree Pan 1
- 2 containers (454 g) spinach or other vegetable dip 2
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper 1
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper rings (halved) 50 mL
- 1/2 cup small broccoli florets 125 mL
- 2-inch piece English cucumber, thinly sliced 5 cm
- 4 cups assorted small raw vegetables (broccoli, carrot sticks, sweet peppers) 1 L
Fill tree pan with dip; smoothing top with knife. Cut yellow pepper into stars with small cutter or knife.
Decorate dip using red pepper for garland, broccoli for balls, stars for ornaments and top, and cucumber slices for the trunk. Serve with extra veggies and crackers.
Makes about 16 servings.
Per Serving: 245 Cal; 1.8g Pro; 24.7g Fat; 5.9g Carb; 1.7g DFib