Roasted Cauliflower and Delicata Squash with Baby Spinach
- 1 head cauliflower, cored, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small red onion, peeled, 1 1/2-inch dice
- 1 pkg (20 oz) Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Delicata Squash
- 1/4 cup Wegmans Basting Oil
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Food You Feel Good About Fresh Baby Spinach
- Wegmans Sea Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1.Toss cauliflower, onion, and squash with basting oil. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Roast on center rack 30 min, or until tender.
2.Add spinach to large bowl; add hot cauliflower-squash mixture. Toss to wilt spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
To prepare ahead: Prepare through the end of step 1. Cool slightly, transfer to a separate container and refrigerate. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place on baking sheet and reheat 15-20 min. Continue with step 2.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Praline Crunch Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip with Crab 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Creme Cheese Muffins 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Chorizo Romesco with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buttery Spinach and Mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Curried Cauliflower 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Miso Harissa Delicata Squash 5/5 (1 Votes)