Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips or milk chocholate chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand )
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.In a 9 x 13 inch pan pour in melted margarine. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the margarine. Next place the chopped nuts over the crumbs, and spread the chocolate and butterscotch chips over the nuts. Add the coconut over all, and pour the milk evenly over the top.
3.Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top. Cool at least 20 minutes then cut into desired sized bars.