Ranch Chicken Strips
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced into strips)
- 1 cup corn flakes (crushed)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13×9 inch baking dish. In a shallow dish combine crushed corn flakes, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and dry ranch dressing mix. In a small bowl beat together eggs and milk.
Step 2: Dip each chicken strip into the egg/milk mixture and then roll in the crushed corn flakes/ranch dressing mixture. Repeat until all chicken strips are well coated.
Step 3: Place onto a greased baking sheet and bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees). You can also deep fry these. If deep frying the time will be less.