- 2 * 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 * 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 * 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 * 3 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) peach halves, drained
- * Leaf lettuce
- * Fresh mint, optional
* In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and preserves until blended. Stir in pineapple. Place peaches cut side up on a lettuce-lined serving platter; fill with cream cheese mixture. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 54 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.