Parmesan Potato-Crusted Halibut
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp instant mashed potatoes
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 6-ounce portions halibut filet
Preheat oven to 350F
In a shallow bowl, combine parmesan, potatoes, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
Heat a nonstick ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp olive oil.
Coat 1 side of halibut with potato mixture, pressing to adhere. Place fillets potato side down in the heated saute pan.
When the potato is golden brown (about 5 min), carefully turn fillets over and place the pan in the oven. cook until almost done, about 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Bacon-Wrapped Spam bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp-Stuffed Sweet Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bobo De Camarao (Shrimp in Creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Baked Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swiss Potato Kugel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon and Lentils With Moroccan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macadamia-Crusted Halibut with... 0/5 (0 Votes)