- 6 oz Neufatchel or Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Pie filling - canned pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar - or appropriate amount of Splenda Brown Sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons of Maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and pumpkin spice each
Soften cheese then blend all ingredients together with portable mixer or blender
Serve as a fall holiday dip with apples (best), veggies -- celery, carrots, cauliflower any really - but also with ginger snaps or carmel mini rice cakes.
(If you use the Splenda stuff, and low fat cheese this is a low-cal dip.)