Raspberry Cream Cupcakes
Light and airy cupcakes with a deliciously fresh, raspberry cream filling. This is the perfect dessert for spring!
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (6-ounce) containers fresh raspberries, cut in half, or 16 ounce container strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Using an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, water, egg whites, melted butter, almond and vanilla extracts in large bowl for 2 minutes or until the batter is well blended. Using about 1/3 cup of batter for each cupcake, spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
Bake the cupcakes until they are very pale golden brown on top, about 15 minutes. Cool the cupcakes completely on a cooling rack.
Using a fork coarsely mash 1 1/2 containers of the raspberries in a medium bowl. Beat the cream and the powdered sugar in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold the mashed raspberries into the whipped cream.
Remove the muffin papers from the cupcakes and cut the tops off of each cupcake.Spoon the raspberry whipped cream atop the cupcake bottoms. Place the cupcake tops on the cupcakes. Dust with more powdered sugarand serve with the remaining berries.
You'll also love
- Pukka Yellow Curry with Chicken... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Pork - BBQ Pulled Pork - Slow... 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wonton Cups 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Whipped Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Bars 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Nonna's Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.4/5 (59 Votes)