Butternut Squash and Baby Spinach
- 2 pkgs (20 oz each) Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Butternut Squash, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 large red onions, peeled, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 3 Tbsp Wegmans Basting Oil
- Wegmans Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Food You Feel Good About Fresh Baby Spinach
- 3/4 cup Food You Feel Good About Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Grocery Dept)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1.Combine squash and onions on large baking sheet; drizzle with basting oil. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper; toss lightly.
2.Roast 55 min, until tender and brown. Toss squash, spinach, and dried cranberries in large shallow serving dish.
You'll also love
- Turkey Vegetable Soup with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jane's Sausage Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with Shallots 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marbled Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Squash Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)