Touchdown Taco Dip
This layered bean dip is perfect for a Sunday afternoon watching football. It’s good!
- 2 cans (16 Ounce Cans) Refried Beans
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1/4 cups Taco Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic, Pressed
- 1 package (1 Oz. Package) Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese, Mexican Blend Or Colby Jack
- 1 cup Diced Grape Tomatoes
- 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley Or Cilantro, Snipped
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Preheat oven to 350 F. Heat the beans in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat. Once hot mix in the cream cheese until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream, taco sauce, pressed garlic and taco seasoning.
Spread into a 9×13 glass casserole dish and add the shredded cheese over the top. Decorate with diced tomatoes, sliced green onions and fresh parsley or cilantro.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F. Serve hot with your favorite tortilla chips.