Easy Fiesta Christmas Tree
This fun Christmas appetizer is a quick, affordable, and easy way to serve party guests a festive dip for chips or crackers.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- Yellow or green bell pepper
- 1 (2-inch) piece green onion
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Assorted tortilla chips, crackers or sliced vegetables, if desired
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cut block of cream cheese diagonally in half; arrange on serving plate with shallow rim to form triangle.
Cut star out of bell pepper with star-shaped cookie cutter; place at top of tree. Place green onion piece at base of tree.
Mix salsa and preserves; spoon over cream cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Review this recipe