Easy delicious weeknight version of potatoes gratin by Tyler Florence..
- 2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and
- sliced paper thin
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves, split
- Leaves from 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black
Preheat the oven to 375. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss to coat well. Season with salt and pepper. Put the potato mixture into a casserole dish, flatten it out with a spatula, and bake for 40 minutes, until the potatoes are tender, and the gratin is bubbly. Let stand for 10 minnutes before serving.