Steak Sandwich Kabobs
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 oz. focaccia bread, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning. Alternately thread the beef, red pepper, bread cubes and onion onto 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers; brush with oil.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 mins. or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Top with cheese; grill 1-2 mins. longer or until cheese is melted.
In a small bowl, combine coleslaw and walnuts. Serve with kabobs.