Egg and Broccoli Casserole
- 24-oz. carton small curd cottage cheese
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- shredded cheese, optional
1. Combine first 8 ingredients. Pour into greased slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on hight 1 hour. Stir. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 2 1/2- 3 hours, or until temperature reaches 160• and eggs are set.
3. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.