reese's chocolate peanut butter cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup hersheys cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(14oz) sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated milk)
- 1 2/3 cup (10oz) peanut butter chips, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- whipped topping
- hersheys mini kisses baking pieces
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
heat oven to 300. combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and butter. press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar until fluffy. gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then melted chips until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Pour over crust.
Bake 60-70 min or until center is almost set. remove from oven. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. cool. remove side of pan. garnish with chocolate drizzle. refrigerate until cold. store covered in refrigerator.
chocolate drizzle: melt butter over low heat, add cocoa and water. stir until slightly thickened. do not boil. cool slightly.
gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating with whisk until smooth. about 3/4 cup.