Warm Spinach & Artichoke Cups
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 34mins
Heat oven to 350 deg.
Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 24 mini muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray, with edges of wrapper extending over top of cup. Bake 5 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. (You can do this ahead of time).
Spoon artichoke mixture into won ton cups.
Bake 12 to 14 min or until filling is heated through and edges of cups are golden brown.
I had extra filling left over. It was delicious reheated later with Triscuit crackers and in scrambled eggs.