- 3 turkey pieces
- 1 heaping TBSP minced garlic
- 1 heaping TBSP Dijon mustard
- fresh thyme
- kosher slat and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 6 asparagus spears cut to fit
- 6 thin slices cheese (mozza or swiss)
-Mix together garlic, Dijon mustard, fresh thyme and olive oil to make a paste.
-Smear one side of turkey breast, add a little kosher salt and pepper.
-Place cheese and asparagus spears in center and roll up scallopini.
-Smear outside with garlic, mustard, olive oil in oven pan (save some for outside)
-Roll in bread crumb and Parmesan cheese combination
-Put a splash of olive oil in oven pan
-Add stuffed scallopini and bake uncovered at 375 F for approx 30 min or until golden brown. If browning too quickly, reduce heat to 350 F