Creamy Potato Salad with Lemon and Fresh Herbs
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
Bring potatoes to boil in large pot of water. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 17 minutes. Drain; let stand until cool enough to handle, about 20 minutes.
Cut potatoes into 3/4-inch pieces. Place 1 layer of potatoes in large bowl; sprinkle with some of vinegar and salt and pepper. Continue layering potatoes with vinegar, salt, and pepper. Add all remaining ingredients; toss. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and chill.