Lavendar-Infused Strawberry Jam
Make a typical Crème Brule recipe but in the bottom of each ramekin, place a tablespoon of the Lavender Infused Strawberry Freezer Jam and top off with the Brule mixture. Bake as directed. Once cooked and cooled, caramelize the top as described in the recipe and garnish with candied pistachios, fresh strawberries and lavender sprigs. A simple dessert with a big “WOW” factor!
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 5 Tbsp Ball® RealFruit™ Instant Pectin
- 4 cups crushed strawberries (about 4 1-lb containers)
- 1 tsp minced culinary lavender*
- 1/2 Tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 5 Plastic Ball® (8 oz) Freezer Jars
*Culinary lavender can be found in the spice aisle of most large grocery stores, specialty cooking stores or via the internet.
STIR sugar and instant pectin in a bowl until well blended.
ADD strawberries, lavender and lemon zest. Stir 3 minutes.
LADLE jam into clean jars to fill line. Twist on lids. Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
You'll also love
- Aligot (Garlic and Cheese Mashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Barley Soup - Martha... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Green Onion Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheryl Ladd's Raw Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Died and Gone to Heaven Peach Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Cabernet Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Picadilly Strawberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)