Tomato Chicken and Pasta Bake
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1 soup can water
- 2 1/4 cups (525 mL) uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup (250 mL) quartered fresh mushrooms
- 4 (about 1 lb/500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cracked black pepper
1. Mix soup, water and pasta in shallow 2 qt (2L) baking dish. Stir in vegetables.
2. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper. Cover.
3. Bake at 375°F (190°C) until chicken is cooked through and pasta is tender - about 45 minutes. Remove cover and broil until cheese is golden and bubbly - about 3 minutes.