Delicate Potato Pancake
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 egg 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup grated carrot (1 large)
- 1-1/2 cups grated zucchini (2 small)
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives or 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from mydailymoment.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wrap potatoes in several layers of paper towels; squeeze to remove excess moisture.
Beat egg, flour, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, carrot and zucchini; mix well. Oil 2 nonstick baking sheets. Place vegetable mixture by heaping spoonfuls onto baking sheets; flatten slightly.
Bake 8 to 15 minutes until bottoms are browned. Turn; bake 5 to 10 minutes more. Stir together sour cream and herbs; serve with warm pancakes.