- 4 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces pear vodka
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces peach schnapps
- 1 3/4 fluid ounces apple cider
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces ginger ale
- 1 apple slice for garnish
1.Place the ice cubes in a cocktail shaker; pour the vodka, schnapps, cider, and ginger ale over the ice; cover. Shake until outside of shaker has frosted. Make sure to pause and slowly let the carbonated air out of the shaker once or twice during the shaking process and also when you're done before you pour. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with apple slice.