Ratatouille Veggie Toss ala Rachael Ray
Super simple and delicious side dish.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small to medium zucchini, one inch
- 1 medium onion, 1 inch dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15oz.) can stewed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Handful chopped flat-leaf parsley
Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add oil, garlic, zucchini, and onions. Toss vigorously for 5 to 6 minutes. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, parsley. Reduce heat and simmer 6 to 8 minutes more, then serve.