Kale and Raw Butternut Squash Salad
cal. 335; Fat 16g.; Sat Fat 5g; Carbs 44g; Fiber 5g; Sugar 26g; Protein 11g
- 100 g of kale (2-3 large leaves with stems removed)
- 50 g chunk of raw butternut squash (about half the bulb of a large one, around 4 inches in diameter)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (28g)
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries (10g)
- 1/2 oz walnut halves (14g)
Adapted from greenlitebites.com
Bunch up the kale and chop into thin ribbons.
Grate the Butternut Squash
Whisk the vinegars and honey together with a healthy pinch of salt and pepper.
Put everything into a large plastic bag and seal it shut.
give everything a good mix up and massage. It will soften the leaves and combine all the flavors.
Dump onto a plate and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Low Carb Blueberry Custard "Puddle... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Paprika Shrimp & Green Bean Saute 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- VELVEETA® Cheesy Broccoli Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Avocado and Arugula Pasta 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Squash Bake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Crispy Chili Kale Chips - Katie Lee 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Salad - Chopped Kale Salad... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)