Cool Cucumber Dip
- 1 (17 oz) package Fage Total Greek Yogurt
- 2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 3 garlic clove, peeled and minced
Drain excess liquid from cucumbers and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, dill and garlic. Gently fold in cucumbers and yogurt until evenly combined. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with fresh veggies and crackers for dipping. Also great served along side grilled, broiled or smoked salmon, lamb or as a salad dressing.