Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 cup red onion, halved and thinly slice crosswise
- Juice of one lime
- One medium jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- One english cucumber, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 seedless watermelon, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (2 1/2 limes)
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 tsp. light rum (optional)
Soak the onion in the juice of one lime for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Wisk together ingredients for the dressing and pour over the salad. Toss.