No results for: How-To Guides
Sorry, we have found no results matching your search for How-To Guides.
You may want to check the spelling or simplify your search using more general keywords.
Still not found what you are looking for? Scroll through our random recipes below:
By JimMac, www.rovingculinarian.com
Any amount of Beurre Monte can be made using the following method
- Butter, cut into chunks - up to 1 pound
- 1 tablespoon water*
- Using just a little bit of water helps the emulsion process in preparing Beurre Monté. Whether you emulsify 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) or 1 pound of butter, just one (1) tablespoon of water will do.
Homemade Hoisin Sauce
Pour 2 tsp. of sesame oil into a small bowl as the base of the Hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp. of sesame oil
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. white vinegar (or rice vinegar)
- 1/8 tsp. each of garlic powder and black pepper
- 20 drops of any type of hot sauce.
Creme De Menthe Bars
- 1/2 c. butter
- 4 T cocoa
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 c. crushed graham crackers
- 1 c. coconut
- Melt the ½ c. butter and cocoa and let cool. Then add the ½ c. p. sugar, beaten egg, vanilla, graham cracker crumbs and coconut. Put in 9x13 pan and refrigerate.
- 1 ½ c. butter
- 3 T. Crème De Menthe
- 2 t. dry instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- Melt butter, add crème de menth, pudding & p. sugar. Beat until smooth and spread over crust. Refrigerate.
- Melt ¼ c. butter and 1 c. of chocolate chips. Spread on top & refrigerate till firm.