Adobong Sitaw PRINT
|1||lb string beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inch length|
|¼||lb pork belly, thinly sliced (optional)|
|½||cup soy sauce|
|1||medium-sized onion, thinly sliced lengthwise|
|4 to 6||cloves garlic, crushed|
|½||teaspoon ground black pepper|
1. Heat a frying pan or wok then sear the pork.
2. When oil and juice comes out of the pork, add garlic and onions then cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour-in the soy sauce, vinegar, and water then bring to a boil.
4. Shake-in the ground black pepper and stir.
5. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the pork is tender.
6. Add the string beans and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
8. Serve hot with steamed rice.
9. Share and enjoy!