Apple Banana Muffins PRINT
- YIELD: 24-28 mini muffins
|1½||Cups All Purpose Flour|
|½||Cup Old Fashioned Oats|
|2||Tsp Baking Powder|
|½||Tsp Baking Soda|
|3||Tbsp Vegetable or Canola Oil|
|½||Cup Agave OR Honey|
|1||Medium Apple, peeled and grated (Gala, Pink Lady, Fuji or Golden Delicious are good choices)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
5. Grease a muffin tin or line it with muffin cups and fill each cup 3/4 full with the batter.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.