Banana bread (sour cream) PRINT
|⅓||c. butter, softened|
|1½||c. fully ripe bananas, mashed|
|1½||c. sour cream|
|2¼||tsp. baking powder|
|¾||tsp. baking soda|
|¾||c. chopped walnuts (optional)|
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until well blended. 3. Add bananas, sour cream and eggs; mix well.
4. Add combined dry ingredients; mix just until moistened.
5. Stir in nuts.
6. Pour into 2 greased and floured 9×5 loaf pans.
7. Bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely before slicing to serve.
9. Refrigerate leftovers.