Shrimp Tetrazzini PRINT
- YIELD: 8 servings
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 30 min
|8||oz uncooked linguine|
|3||tablespoons butter or margarine|
|3||tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|½||teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning|
|1¾||cups Progresso chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)|
|2||tablespoons dry sherry, if desired|
|1½||cups frozen cooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed, tail shells removed|
|1||cup Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen baby sweet peas, thawed|
|2||tablespoons butter or margarine, melted|
|⅓||cup Progresso plain bread crumbs|
|2||tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese|
1) Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook linguine as directed on package.
2) Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and lemon-pepper seasoning. Stir in broth; heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Stir in half-and-half, sherry, shrimp and peas.
3) Drain linguine; place in 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Pour sauce over linguine; toss to mix.
4) In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons melted butter and the bread crumbs. Sprinkle over shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
5) Bake about 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and topping is golden brown..
Spaghetti can be used in place of the linguine