Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins PRINT
- YIELD: 12 muffins
This doesn’t seem to healthy with all that butter! But I am intrigued with the added spices. Worth a try!
|1||cup fancy sliced almonds|
|1||tsp Garam masala|
|¼||tsp baking powder|
|1||cup cooked mashed pumpkin|
|1||tsp baking soda|
|1||cup chocolate chips|
1. Bake almonds at 350 for 5 mins or until lightly browned (could probably just toast on pan)
2. Sift flour, allspice, garam masala, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Stir in sugar
4. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, melted butter, and pumpkin.
5. Stir in almonds and chocolate chips. Quickly fold in dry ingredients.
6. Fill 3/4 high in greased muffin pans. Bake at 350F for 20 mins or until well risen.