Lemonade Cookies PRINT
- YIELD: 36 cookies
Lemonade concentrate makes these simple cookies a tart treat!
|1||cup white sugar|
|3½||cups sifted all-purpose flour|
|1||teaspoon baking soda|
|¾||cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed|
|2||cups confectioner's sugar|
|⅙ cup can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed|
|Yellow Food Coloring, optional|
|Yellow Sprinkles, optional|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and 1 cup sugar. Blend in eggs.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together flour and baking soda; gradually beat into butter mixture, alternating with 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate.
4. Drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly brown. Cool completely.
1. Mix butter, confectioner’s sugar and frozen lemonade concentrate. Add food coloring, if desired.
2. Ice cookies and add yellow sprinkles (if desired).