Honey Chicken Stir-Fry PRINT
- YIELD: 4 servings
|1½||cups chicken broth|
|4||tablespoons soy sauce|
|1||tablespoon olive oil|
|1||pound chicken tenders (or boneless chicken breast, cut up into 3 inch strips)|
|2||minced garlic cloves|
|2||cups fresh string beans, trimmed|
|½||cup salted cashews|
|½||pound freshly cooked spaghetti|
1. Whisk together broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Stir in honey.
2. Add olive oil to large skillet and heat over high heat for about 2 minutes. Add chicken and stir until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes. Add garlic in the last 30 seconds or so of cooking. Transfer to plate.
3. Add string beans to skillet and stir for about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet along with string beans and stir for another minute.
4. Give the sauce one more stir and add to skillet. Cook until sauce is slightly thickened and everything is coated well, about one minute.
5. Pour chicken mixture over hot spaghetti and toss until combined. Serve at once.