S'mores Cookies PRINT
- YIELD: 48 cookies
|1½||cups all purpose flour|
|1||cup graham cracker crumbs|
|1||teaspoon baking soda|
|1||dash of cinnamon|
|1||cup (2 sticks) butter, softened|
|¾||cup brown sugar|
|1||teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2||cups miniature chocolate chips|
|1½||cups mini marshmallows|
|2||Hershey bars, chopped|
1. In a medium bowl combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, and dash of cinnamon.
2. In a second larger bowl beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8 minutes, and remove from the oven.
7. Push 3 to 4 marshmallows and a few pieces of hershey bar into each cookies.
8. Return to the oven and bake an additional 3-4 minutes until fully cooked.
9. Cool cookies on a wire rack.